• Turn on your laptop device, and during the process of booting hold the shift key and repeatedly press the F8 key. This would take you to the recovery menu.
• In the recovery menu, choose the option of ‘See advanced repair options.’
• Further, select the option of ‘Troubleshoot.’
• Now click on the option which says ‘Windows Startup Settings.’
• Once the process complete. Click on restart.
• When the system restarts,
If you wish to avail more assistance you would be prompted by the advanced boot option to boot your windows on safe mode.in solving this issue, you can promptly connect with the