fans

Ønsker du at spørge på dansk, kan du enten sende en mail under kontakt øverst på siden, eller skrive som normalt så oversætter vi.

fans

Postby vikkevakke » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:20:06

hey Dan.
first i want to tell you i'm a huge fan :) especially you and Lykke (23) are my favourites:)
now to the questions:
1. how much does it mean to you(the team) that there is always so many fans when SE plays,? how does it feel always to hear some people singin for your team? does all this noise make any difference how hard you play? because it's a big difference on the numbers of fans in ex. NC and home in vojens. Do you feel you want to give som extra power to show the fans they can be proud of you??
2. is there any difference when you play in playing in another team, in france os america, or just another danish team? did you choose SE only because they had the best offer or some other reason??
hilsken Kennie :D
vikkevakke

Re: fans

Postby Dan Ceman » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:48:13

Hi Kennie,
Sorry about the delay. There's been some technical problems.

This is a question I hear a lot. There is no doubt that playing in front of a passionate crowd like we have in Vojens really has a major affect on us as players. Hockey is a very emotional game and being cheered on by vocal supporters increases our adrenalin and excitement which in turn gives us an extra boost. It is no coincidence that almost all teams in professional sports have a better win-loss record at home than "on the road". The support from the home fans can give a major extra boost especially in key situations. I have had the opportunity to play in dozens of rinks across the world and I think the passion displayed by the fans in Vojens is at the top of the list.

To answer your 2nd question, we came to Vojens because we really wanted to come back to Denmark. We really enjoy the culture and lifestyle here. If only I could become better at speaking the language it would be perfect. :D
We had also heard some good things about the Sonderjyske organization and of course they had just won the gold the year before so it made our decision very easy.

Take care,

Dan
Dan Ceman

Return to Spiller - Dan Ceman