semi

Ønsker du at spørge på dansk, kan du enten sende en mail under kontakt øverst på siden, eller skrive som normalt så oversætter vi.

semi

Postby Obama » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:42:50

Hi Dan

How do you see your (Sønderjyskes) chances for winning the title this year?

Do you have any thougts / opinion about the limit of eight foreigners pr team next season? How it will influence the hockey development in Denmark etc.

Keep up the good work (and goals) on the ice! :D

-Obama
Obama

Re: semi

Postby Dan Ceman » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:40:23

Hey Obama,
I think that there are 5 good teams left in the playoffs right now. It is such a fine line between winning and losing in the playoffs it is very hard to make predictions. All it takes is one lucky (or unlucky) break to be the difference in winning a championship. That's what makes the playoffs so exciting though.
Saying that, I do really like the way we are playing right now. But, as they say, we are just focusing on "one game at a time" and we'll have to win the semi's before we can start thinking about the gold.

With regards to the new rules, it's hard to say how it will affect hockey development. Ideally, this will give more Danish players an opportunity to gain quality experience. However, this will only be effective if the quality of hockey stays high. In the short term though, the most important thing is the health of the league in general and there must be some financial responsibility shown to ensure that we don't see the bankruptcies that happened this year. There are a bunch of Danish players that were forced to sit on the sidelines and watch the last months of the season as they had no team to play for and there can be nothing worse for development than that.

Take care,
Dan
Dan Ceman

Postby threestars » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:49:33

Hey Dan.

So how do you see your chances to take rødovre in the semi? Sønderjyske won 4 out of 6 games in the season. will that reflect the semi?
threestars

Postby Dan Ceman » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:45:05

Hey there,
I think It's going to be a great series. Rodovre is coming in with momentum from their big win on Tuesday. They also obviously have a very good team with strength on all 3 lines and a great goalie. As I said before, I really like the way we're playing recently and if we continue to play with the same discipline and intensity we have a good chance. It shapes up to be a very tight series. I think that all the games will be low scoring and close.
Our record against them this year is a positive sign but 2 of our wins were in overtime so we know every game will be a struggle. We also know that playoff hockey just isn't the same as the regular season. The teams that can bring their game to a higher level are the successful ones.
Sorry to use the same old cliches but we are only focusing on one game at a time and our big task right now is in Rodovre tonight.
Take care,
Dan
Dan Ceman

Return to Spiller - Dan Ceman