Who will win the title?

Ønsker du at spørge på dansk, kan du enten sende en mail under kontakt øverst på siden, eller skrive som normalt så oversætter vi.

Who will win the title?

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:43:34

Hi Dan,

Grats with a great season and the MVP title in SønderjyskE. Cool to see you here on Hockeymagasinet.

After a great semi final series agains Rødove and a fantastic start on the series agains Herning, SønderjyskE has lost the last two matches.

Is the squad tired after a long season? is it just bad luck? or is it just because Herning is such a strong team?

Have you done anything special in SønderjyskE in the preperations for the next matches against Herning?

And finally - Can you promise, that SønderjyskE will win the title this year?

Thanks and good luck!

Mike
Mike

Re: Who will win the title?

Postby Dan Ceman » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:37:58

Hi Mike,

Sorry I didn't get to reply to your post before now, but I haven't had much time on the computer the last week or so. To try to answer your question about Games 3 and 4, I think looking back that we were a little overconfident going in to Game 3. After that we gave the momentum back to Herning and they rolled over us in Game 4. Momentum is a powerful thing in hockey. I think the extra few days break after Game 4 was very helpful for us. It gave us a chance to calm down and refocus on what made us a very good hockey team. I thought we came back much stronger and more intense in Game 5 after that. Obviously, after that the rest speaks for itself. Game 6 was an outstanding game and our fans gave us that extra energy to come out on top.

What an amazing feeling it has been the last several days to celebrate a Gold Medal. It's still very hard to put into words and it's a feeling I will never forget as long as I live.

Cheers,

Dan
Dan Ceman

Return to Spiller - Dan Ceman