The season start

Ønsker du at spørge på dansk, kan du enten sende en mail under kontakt øverst på siden, eller skrive som normalt så oversætter vi.

The season start

Postby Boogeyman » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:22:48

Hello Dan :) ,

How would you describe your personal and the team's season start? It looks to me like you have underestimated your opponents a little in the regular season and preseason games.

SønderjyskE have been a bit unlucky in terms of injuries recently. Is it any serious, or can we expect the team to be fit for fight shortly?

-Forza Vojens

Boogeyman
Boogeyman

Re: The season start

Postby Dan Ceman » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:37:48

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I know our results weren't great at the beginning of the year but I have a hard time saying that our team was overconfident at the start. I think we had some serious problems with some very big turnovers in around our own blue line and that led to goals against. Besides that, I think we have been playing very solidly right from the start. It was a very dramatic loss in overtime in the first game against Herning but when you look at the game as a whole we outshot them 41 to 13 in the first 60 minutes so it was a little unfortunate that we lost that game.

Saying that, we have definitely learned some lessons early in the season and seen that every team in this league has enough talent to win at any time especially with some very high quality goaltenders in the league this year. I think recently we have taken care of the puck better in our end and the neutral zone and thus, cut down on our turnovers.

As far as our health issues, we have had some bad luck thus far but we hope to see Sasha on the ice in the next two weeks and besides that are back to a relatively healthy team.

Thanks for the questions and the support.

I promise that I'll respond quicker to the next question. :lol:

Take care,

Dan
Dan Ceman

Postby Boogeyman » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:27:14

Hi again,

A late response is better than nothing though!

Here's one for you. Have Nike paid you for your little scar commercial below your eye yet? You should charge them for that, it seriously looks like their logo! :D

Take care, Boogeyman
Boogeyman

Postby Dan Ceman » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:40:04

Haha. Maybe Nike will have a little money left over when they dump Tiger Woods.

Happy New Year!
Dan Ceman

Return to Spiller - Dan Ceman