Polyacrylamide is applied in domestic wasterwater widely
Wasterwater treatment polyacrylamide referred to as "PAM", commonly known as flocculant, is a linear polymer, molecular weight between 3-26 million, solid product appearance for white or slightly yellow powder, soluble in water, easy to decompose temperature over 120 ℃.Polyacrylamide molecules have positive groups (-CONH2), which can adsorb and bridge suspended particles dispersed in the solution, and have a strong flocculation effect, so they are widely used in water treatment and other fields.
Polyacrylamide is generally used in the treatment of domestic sewage. One is the charge neutralization of polymer electrolyte and particle surface. Second, long chains of polymer electrolytes form flocs with particle Bridges.The main purpose of flocculation is to form thick flocculation of fine suspended particles and colloidal particles in sludge by adding polyacrylamide.With the increase of flocs, the sedimentation velocity gradually increased.In this way, the mud can be pressed by the filter press to meet the requirements of environmental .
Polyacrylamide in use and water when you need to disolve, ratio is usually between 0.1% and 0.3%, and then began to stir, it will take about an hour or so to form the adhesive state, so that it can be added to the sludge in the process, and the ratio of sludge is in commonly 5%-- 10%, or less, according to the sludge concentration to determine, is the best way to the scene of the beaker experiment to determine the most appropriate dosing quantity and use of the type. Different sludge, different agents, different equipment, different management level, sludge treatment effect is different.
【 characteristics of domestic wasterwater】
From the perspective of water quality and treatment technology, the quality of urban wasterwater, especially the wasterwater without flushing and drainage is better, and the organic content is higher.
From the perspective of water quantity, the amount of urban wasterwateris almost the same as that of city water use, and rainwater, with its characteristics of seasonality and randomness, can be used as urban renewable water.
From the perspective of engineering construction, the equipment needed for urban sewage and rainwater utilization is much smaller than that required for the use of tap water.
【Advantages of Quansen domestic wasterwater polyacrylamide】
1. Improve water quality, remove chroma, remove organics, remove algae, and reduce mutagenesis.The turbidity of the effluent decreased obviously due to the coagulation effect of polyacrylamide, so the addition of polyacrylamide coagulation can effectively remove the organic pollution and improve the water quality.
2. The removal rate of chroma increased by more than 10%, the removal of water organics decreased by more than 46%, and the removal rate of algae increased by 16-26%.The water mutagenicity of the sedimentation tank decreased from strong positive to positive, which proved that the water turbidity decreased and considerable organics were removed, thus improving the water mutagenicity.
3. After the addition of polyacrylamide 0.025--0.05mg/L for coagulation, due to its huge adsorption surface area and excellent bridging ability, the flocculant volume generated by the reaction increases, the proportion increases, the sedimentation rate accelerates, the sedimentation capacity of the sedimentation tank increases rapidly, and the effluent turbidity decreases greatly.
【Quansen PAM specification】
product nameappearanceMolecular weightDissolution duration （h)Solid content（%）
product nameappearancemolecular weight(106）Ion degree（%）Dissolution duration （h)Solid content（%）
6000 seriesWhite particleLow/midium/highLow/midium/high≤1.0≥88
product nameappearancemolecular weight(106）molecular weight(106）Dissolution duration/HSolid content/%
7000 seriesWhite particleLow/midium/highLow/midium/high≤1.0≥88
【 safety 】
1. In case of water or liquids of high skid form is formed after soluble in water.Prevent products and their aqueous solutions from spilling onto the floor.If any, should timely use sand, sawdust adsorption, clean it.
2. The product is powder, the operation room should be careful to prevent dust inhalation or adhesion to the body.Wear masks, gloves and overalls to operate according to specifications.
3. Please refer to the safety data manual (MSDS) provided by the company for detailed safety operation guidance.
4. This product and its aqueous solution are not corrosive to the general materials such as stainless steel, plastic, rubber, glass and glass, etc., for the manufacture of tanks, mixers, gauges and pipelines.
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.Water Treatment Polyacrylamide suppliers